Permit Applications

*Please read before applying for any permits*

Permits require 3-5 business days to obtain.  Any permits applied for in less than the stated time cannot be guaranteed and may be denied. If you do not have all necessary permits, you are NOT to play the game.


If your team is entering a tournament that is outside of our zone (remember Edmonton is not in our zone) you need to apply for a travel permit through SAMHA. The approved permits will be posted on our website. 

If your team is hosting an exhibition game, no matter where it is played (even in St. Albert) you need to apply for an Exhibition Game permit through SAMHA.  As with travel permits approved results will be posted on our site. 

If you are attending an exhibition game (not hosting), the only time you need a permit is if the game is outside of our zone. 

Interlock teams: You need to apply to Edmonton for all tournament and exhibition games. 

If you are unsure if you need a permit or not, please apply and we will let you know - it is better to be safe than sorry.

**Please check with your division director regarding black out dates for permits prior to applying**

To apply for a Travel Permit click here

To apply for an Exhibition Game Permit click here

Travel Permit Form to be submitted with your game sheet Click Here

**When applying for permits it may take a minute or two for the application to go through.  Please do not click submit more than once.  If you are unsure if your permit went through, please call the office at 780-459-4052**


SAMHA Sponsors


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.