Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator – Volunteer
The John Reid Memorial Tournament Committee is seeking a creative individual to drive the John Reid Memorial Tournament’s social media channels.
The Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator will work closely with the Tournament Chair and Committee to manage the tournament’s social media platforms.
- Develop and oversee the social and digital presence and strategies of JRMT
- Consistently create and post original content
- Oversee community management to ensure engagement is timely
- Act as the main point of contact for social media inquires
- Work closely with the Sponsorship Manager to successfully activate partnership assets
- Work with the teams to create engaging content that showcases players’ experiences at the tournament, and celebrate team and player success
- On-site throughout the tournament, January 19th – 22
- Collect photos, videos, and other assets with assistance from the teams to post engaging content
This is a short-term volunteer position, November 2022 – January 2023. The JRMT will provide an honorarium after the tournament.
If you are interested please contact Brent Kondro, Tournament Director email@example.com.