Moving to St. Albert

Before you are able to register, you will need to fill out a Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form: Parent Declaration Form | Hockey Alberta. Please use the email when prompted to add the Minor Hockey Association email that you are registering with.

You will be required to upload two documents to your Parent Declaration to prove residency in the St. Albert Minor Hockey Association boundaries. Residency documents include a utility bill, driver’s license, mortgage/rental agreement, etc.

If you are interested in playing AAA or AA hockey in St. Albert, you must complete the Association Residential Move form.


St. Albert Minor Hockey Association provides Minor Hockey programs for families residing within the boundaries established by Hockey Alberta.

All registrants must provide proof of residency to register in all St. Albert Minor Hockey Association programs.


Untitled design (17)

St. Albert Minor Hockey Association

66 Hebert Road, St. Albert